The compact ELXO131 is a radio transceiver capable of demodulating a video signal transmitted over an optical fiber through the minitrasmettitore ELTOVM1 or any transmitter amplitude modulator, and to transmit a data signal on an other optical fiber. The data transmission system supports different types of interface thus adapting to the most uses. the use of this stand-alone module needs no adjustment during installation, there are also reports that allow to verify the proper operation of the system: a yellow LED verifies the device’s power,A green LED verifies the presence of video sync signal, a green LED indicates the flow of data in transmission and finally a red LED determines the condition of release of the automatic gain control circuit, The output signal and therefore no longer meets the characteristics of the system. The two video outputs allow to monitor the route without stopping the service.
- Amplitude demodulator.
- Compact design in an aluminum.
- Automatic gain control video signal (AGC).
- Compatibility PAL, SECAM, NTSC.
- Supply 12-24 V c.c.
- No calibration during installation.
- Data interface RS-232 , RS-422 , RS-485.
- LED indicator for power, presence of synchronous, AGC Alarm, data in transmission.