The ELRO130M is a compact receiver capable of demodulating a data signal transmitted over an optical fiber receiving data The system supports different types of interface thus adapting to the most uses. The use of this stand-alone module needs no adjustment during installation, there are also reports that allow to verify the proper operation of the system: a yellow LED verifies the device’s power, a green LED indicates the flow of incoming data and then a red LED alarm condition determines the power.
- Compact design in aluminum.
- Compatibility PAL, SECAM, NTSC.
- Supply 12 V c.c.
- No calibration during installation.
- Data interface RS-422 , RS-485.
- LED indicator for power, received data.